Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lothar Matthaeus to Hungary?



Dusseldorf - The issue of Lothar Matthaus has done well at Fortuna by itself.
The most capped player returns as coach apparently back to Hungary and is hired for two years in first division side FC Fehervar. However, according to Matthew, there would be even more popular.
The big question: Driven or blocking the entry of the potential investor and Loddar buddy Daniel Jammer? "I am late arriving in London, then I unfolded a date after another. There was not time, "says grief for a short burst Deal on Tuesday, announcing the end of a short-term speculation:
"We will meet on Tuesday. After that, I know if I am interested to follow the structures. I'm sure we can resolve the misunderstanding. "One of these misunderstandings, it is no longer available ...