Sunday, February 28, 2010

Derdiyok: I can help Bayer



Leverkusen - He was the youngest participant of the European Championship in 2008 and is perhaps the greatest talent in Switzerland.
Now, at age 21 Eren Derdiyok dares the leap abroad to Bayer Leverkusen. There he is, after the failure of helmet-full immediately in the spotlight.
Derdiyok (1.90 m) and Stefan Kiessling (1.91): Bayer now has a giant storm. The interview with the national team, for the Bayer around five million euros paid to Basle.
You have your Ibiza holiday abgebrochen.Ja two days earlier, I wanted to surprise my brother, Enver, who celebrated in Basel engagement. No one in the family knew anything about my lightning visit. The surprise was a success.
When it comes to the Rhineland? Tuesday! I am going with my father and brother in Cologne and Leverkusen, to look at apartments. Now I'm looking forward to the new task. I was ready for a change.
... because it's in Basel in the return series was not so? It was there last no longer so easy for me. Coach Gross has played with a point, and I've got no chance.
She wanted to go in the winter. He has since changed: Bayer has still missed the UEFA Cup, the coach is a anderer.Die second half was a setback. But I think the young team will have drawn their teachings to 100 percent. Great potential, the team anyway.
Have you ever had contact with Jupp Heynckes? Not yet. But coaches know this one, yes. I think that he may very helping on me. They say he can deal well with young players and they form.
After the Rupture of Patrick Helmes immediately participate fully in the Verantwortung.Ich was shocked when I heard from Patrick's bad luck. I can sympathize there. I now turn to a new environment, everything starts from scratch. But I am confident that I can help Bayer. I am a fun kicker, but I am of course professional. Now I give 100 percent full throttle. I have no inhibitions and I imagine the challenge.