Tuesday, April 13, 2010

At last it works! Heidfeld races to number 2



Silverstone - Racing Time in England, and from Silverstone is once again Schlitterstone. Continuous rain! The Formula 1 as a wild water ballet.
What kind of a spin-orgy! And spin-king is, of championship leader: Felipe Massa in the Ferrari spins six times by the same train! In the rain-Chaos is the only error - Nick Heidfeld. Read correctly! The Moenchengladbach based drives his BMW behind the unbeatable Hamilton (despite two spin over a minute ahead!) Mistakes in second place - and hopefully final out of the crisis!
"A resurrection? Well, I'm just superzufrieden with second place, "says Quick Nick and praises are exceptionally himself:" All of my speed was good in qualifying. My quality problems so I have been overcome. And in the race I've done everything right. When the guys were with the rain tires in front of me, I would have shot myself in the spray and almost went off the gas. "
Also must be a top driver to stop - see Massa and Heidfeld's BMW-mate Robert Kubica (Aus to spin in the 40th round). So too, BMW boss Mario Theissen, full of praise for him: "Nick has really done everything right and again two super shows overtaking. Since he has made real headway. "
Twice grabbed QuickNick two enemies in one go: In the 22nd Round Timo Glock (Toyota/12.) And former world champion Fernando Alonso (Renault / 6.). And six laps later the Finn Raikkonen (4.) and Heikki Kovalainen (McLaren-Mercedes / 5.). Theissen enthuses: "From the fifth to drive in two, and again to enter a platform for us, was extremely important for Nick. I am very happy for him. "
The crisis rages and Lewis Hamilton, who gleichzieht after two clear rounds in Montreal and Magny-Cours, his third win of the season with the Ferrari duo Massa / Raikkonen all have 48 points. "That was the biggest and best victory I've ever won. But even the most difficult, "exults the young Briton. "I dedicate it to my family that I have in recent weeks that were not easy for me, always supported."
Triumph despite Terminhatz because grins Mercedes motorsport director Norbert Haug: "Maybe this is a new concept: in the evening on the red carpet and" a party, then sleep a bit and go the next day in front. "
Also of interest
Grandpa shoots Coulthard racing heritage from Vettel
Massa shocks only 'nen Bunnies